Friday, April 9, 2010

Sophia Quilt ~ I don't know which week!

Oh my goodness! I have been MIA for a really long time! I haven't forgotten about my blogs, but rather have been very preoccupied with a bunch of unexpected things.

Anyway, I'm not sure what week this is for my quilt progress, as it has been so long since I've been here!

I have been dedicating almost every day to working on my quilt for the last couple of weeks and am seeing some definite results. Most of the progress since last time has been white stitching, which should explain why it doesn't look like a huge amount of progress!

I have pretty much completed a few specific shades of pink, purple, blue & of course the white (finally).


The photo below reveals some of the pink, white & purple that I have been working on:


I would love to know if you have ever cross-stitched or done any other type of stitching, sewing, or knitting. Which do you prefer & why?

I dabbled in both knitting, sewing & hooking years ago. My favourites would be hooking & cross stitching, however I think knitting and sewing are by far more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment