Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mini Haul - Bath tub accessories

Ok - I admit it. I..strongly dislike Wal-Mart..but, I went there. I recieved a Wal-Mart gift card for Christmas & although I don't like Wal-Mart, I felt very grateful for this card. No matter how much I dislike the store, it has almost anything one would need in a pinch. I purchased some food & other randoms, but I was mostly excited about my new little bath mat & bath pillow.

I wish I knew what brand this is, but the cover fell off of it. This bath mat was inexpensive & has really good grip. It's also easy on the eyes (it's nearly invisible!)

The picture shows the mat on my dining room table so that it is easier to see - this isn't my tub lol
I'll admit that this bathtub pillow is not very pretty, but I bought it because it looked like decent quality. It was also inexpensive. I can't find this product online either but it is called Mainstay Mildew Resistent Head Rest. Every time I've used it so far, it has thoroughly impressed me. The suction cups work! This pillow doesnt slip in the tub at all, and it is super comfortable. I will never get a plastic blow up pillow again :)

The picture on the packaging shows how it looks when placed in the tub

So my recent bathing days have been improved! If you have any favourite bath tub accesories, I would love to know :)

2 comments:

  1. bath tub accessories? Do bath bombs count? I'm absolutely in love with Lush bath bombs. I recommend you pick up a few. Also, their soaps are super as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVE Lush Products!!! I don't get them often because they're pricey, but wow :)

    ReplyDelete